follow me on redux

10.11.07

Two items of note

____________________________________________________________________ 0ne is Facebook the latest in social networking; much better in my opinion than Orka or Myspace. Facebook can keep you occupied for hours if you allow it,there are so many things to do on there it will be late into the small hours if you don't keep your eye on the clock; you won't though hence the reason I have not blogged this month. Apparently Google was all set for this I suspect because Orka is no match for it but Microsoft beat them too it. I now know why my youngest son joined it; he swears by Microsoft the old man does not. Normally these social networks don't interest him. Whoever owns it is no concern of mine it's there and so I use it. I am a member of My space but at the moment it's running second in these networks. I recommend it to my readers if I have any!! Meant to mention the day Australia stops for ten minutes it is the second Tuesday in November for the Melbourne cup, Bet you all thought it was ANZAC day or Remembrance Day also known as Armistice day. Please Don't forget tomorrow Sunday the 11/11 2007 for two minutes silence (now whittled to to one minute here) to remember on the eleventh hour, They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the Morning. We will remember them. Lest we forget. I often wonder was their sacrifice worth it and other sacrifices in other world wars and at times I wonder. Comments most welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment