follow me on redux

31.12.06

A great idea I reckon

Top marks for this initiative Mr. Wales

A lot of folk get confused over the use of search engines some give up some blithely plod on.

One search engine I use will accept the actual words but there are still errors so hopefully this idea will put a stop to that.

This Chap is trying to revolutionise that if you take the time to read the link.

Since I was first introduced to Wikipedia I found it of immense interest and although put together by volunteers is remarkably accurate in almost all of it and that’s putting it mildly.

Here is their link WIKI a fount of info is how I described it on my links on this blog.

It could also buck up some of these search engines Jimmy refers to.

WELL DONE MATE

Source

**************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment