follow me on redux

13.11.06

One sure lives and learns

What it is possible to do in blogging on Blogger

I know only of this happening on Blogger at the time of writing; it seems that if you wish to delete a comment on your Blog prior to doing so, if you consider the comment has merit or for whatever reason all one does is open up comments and copy and paste said comment to notepad or whatever delete the comment as is your right as the blog owner and then just copy and paste that comment in the exact format onto an anonymous comment lodged by yourself to me unethical but I have noticed this.

What a cruddy world we live in to do such a thing, why not just delete it a smutty comment would merit that treatment naturally but to blatantly copy the same comment in Bold or Italics and then delete it and post the same one under anonymous; words fail me.

Still it has certainly opened my eyes somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment