follow me on redux

26.10.06

A bloody disgrace

No John Howard did not get out of bed on the wrong side this morning Prime Minister John Howard has condemned remarks by Australia's most senior Islamic cleric likening immodestly dressed women to meat that attracted cats. I wonder what the outcry would have been if John Howard had said this of Islamic Women! Well we all know I guess threats of terror, take back your comment or else you all know the drill I think. Australia's Sex Discrimination Commission called on Thursday for Alhilali to be deported. I agree back to Egypt from whence he came. Yesterday would be good I reckon. This is our country we can dress how we please and we don’t need some Islamic cleric to say things of this magnitude. Why they ever came here has me and most of the Western world baffled. If I had called an Islamic woman a whore there would have been a huge outcry. This is a direct quote from this so called man of God Sheik Taj Aldin Sheikh Taj El-Din Hamid Alhilali, the Mufti of Sydney's biggest Mosque. **Compared women who wore make-up and dressed immodestly to meat that attracted cats**. He should be deported without fail for saying such a disgusting thing about our women. A spokesman for the Islamic Victorian council, Mr Ali Roude, said he was "astonished at Sheik Alhilali's comments, saying he "had failed both himself and the Muslim community. He was astonished Hmph words failed me when I read this; perhaps my Father was right he always said East is East and West is West and never the twain shall meet, a quote by somebody I guess but he always told me this; like most young I completely forgot it until I read this disgusting remark. He certainly has and an apology is needed NOW The Age *********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment