follow me on redux

30.4.06

Budget day approaches peoples but as usual excuses loom

Mr.Costello you have been telling us the Australian public that we have been in the black for some time; and now when budget day is on the horizon you are feeding us a tale of woe; such bull. Don’t forget this is an election year if I was you I would watch my mouth. You act like a smirking schoolboy in parliament as I have seen you; you and your party are only concerned with conserving your money and other folk like yourself who are not short of a quid. We battlers and senior citizens can go to hell as far as you are concerned; You sir are a honeyed speaking individual even your good old buddy honest John did a better job when he was the treasurer and his budgets were not worth a pinch of snuff either. And you are hoping to be Prime Minister God I hope not. As the opposition counterpart says in this news report it will be a hamburger and milkshake tax cut and I agree with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment