follow me on redux

6.1.06

Our Eucalyptus Trees more commonly known as Gum trees.

oils Not just Eucalyptus oil either other oils with medicinal properties and yet in all this only twenty have been exploited commercially Medicinal, industrial and perfumery oils make this up. Then of course the leaves are also eaten by some of our native animals including the Koala. And if you are out in the Bush and hear a chainsaw the odds are it�s a Male Koala in the mating season, frightened hell out of me onetime I know that.

1 comment:

  1. Your Great Aunt was quite correct they do smell and are not the cleanest of animals but they are not a Bear.
    The reason for the smell etc is that the poor animals are full of S.T. Diseases.
    Yes I too love the smell of Eucalyptus and I quite like the lollies or sweets made from it with honey.
    Thank you for your comments

    ReplyDelete